Friday, July 20, 2012

"I'm not a fortune teller
I won't be bringing news of what tomorrow brings
I'll leave that up to you
I'm not a fortune teller
Don't have crystal ball
I can't predict the future
Can't see nothing at all"
~Maroon 5

Well, my song for the day. Do you ever wonder about the future? How it will turn out? What God has in store for your life? I do. All. The Time. Some days it just seems like...like there's no purpose to life. But other days, it feels like I belong. I think I spend so much time making sure everyone else feels wanted in this world, that I forget about myself. I give up because no one cares. "People care about you!" says people on the outside looking in. Yeah? Prove it.

Oh, another thing I'm sick of.. "I miss you!" Ok, if you miss me DO something about it. Don't just say it and move on. Oh, "I love you" is a good one too. Makes me laugh. You love me? Show me. I won't believe it until someone, the right person, does exactly what needs to be done to make me smile and fall completely in love with them. Sounds impossible? I'm impossible? No. I have high expectations. And nothing is going to make me lower them.

No comments:

Post a Comment