Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way"
~Maroon 5

Ever get that feeling when you just want someone? Or to be with that someone? Yup. I do. Right now. Is it wrong to be jeaous? He has all of these friends that are girls and here I am like 'hey I'm a loner' (just kidding but seriously) and...ahhhhhh I don't know. My 12 hour relationship didn't exactly teach me any life lessons on relationships so I'm flyin' by the seat of my pants on this one. All I know is I want to be with him. Right now. Every day. He makes me so happy. Too bad I have to wait at least 25 days until I move to that city to see him. rawr. I'm unhappy about all of this. If you have relationship advice I would greatly appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment